Released on Monday, June 7th, 2010
More lyrics from
A Different Arrangement –An Altered Prelude
, Just Might Work Out
, Maybe No, Maybe So
, Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Foolin' Nothin'
, I Wish It Wouldn't Rain
, Made It Mines
, One Track Mind Of A Spitter
, The Illy
, Old & Bogue
, Let 'Em Know
, Green Eyed Hate
A Different Arrangement Lyrics (by Ro Spit)
You gotta go left field right?
You gotta catch people off guard
& that's kinda what this is about
My name is Ro Spit, & I'd like to thank you for joining me
1. I'm here to show you somethin' that you niggas never seen,
2. The music take you places that you niggas never been,
3. Like deep inside my mind I'm livin' In this effin' dream,
4. Oh yeah so when you take that loss just know I'm on a better team,
5. The king of I castle @ the top of I mountain
6. I no longer deal wit bills I hand them off to my accountant,
7. I'm loungin from afar I see my enemies they shoutin'
8. Even wit they mouth closed, its the energy around 'em.
9. I doubt they ever say it to my face & its a shame
10. I just Kanye shrug my shoulders like, damn these niggas lame,
11. Its like they interchange, I don't know ½ these niggas names,
12. In the spot I entertain, so when I enter its change,
13. I was blessed to take something that was strange to begin with
14. An arrangement that I changed what was strange now is different
15. The people that was dissin' on my songs now a listen
16. That's cool cause what started as my thoughts became a vision
Now you see it.
& there you have it
The introduction of, Ro Spits, a different arrangement
Shout out to Mayer Hawthorne,
for making this so easy for me,Haha
The music sounds so lovely don't you agree?
So I'm not gone talk ya head off
Bout to get into it
I am Ro Spit
& this is
A different arrangement
FREE Download: Ro Spit - A Different Arrangement.mp3 (via Bandcamp).